QUEENS OF THE NIGHT is a female-led, generative, PFP collection that celebrates brazen, unpolished, chaotic women who love to party - women who come alive on the dance floor at odd hours of the night.
Each Queen is inspired by traits from famous female partiers throughout history with hand objects usually seen on the dance floor (like champagne or whipits) and hand objects not usually seen on the dance floor (like parking tickets and lizards).
Queens Of The Night is a collection of 1500 unique revelers released on the ETH Blockchain
We are releasing a limited collection of 1/1s on every day from February 7th to February 11th.
These 1/1s feature our Queens animated, in elaborate party settings, interacting with other Queens.
We are releasing our Genesis collection to GUEST LIST ONLY on Wednesday, February 16th.
We are releasing our Genesis collection to the PUBLIC on Friday, February 18th.
GUEST LIST: Each Queen is 0.06 ETH.
PUBLIC SALE: Each Queen is 0.08 ETH.
We will also be doing some witchy magic stuff to try and lower the gas fees for all you ballin on a budget xx
1. Sign up for Metamask or Coinbase Wallet and download the extension on your internet browser.
2. Make sure you have enough Ethereum in your wallet to cover the total cost including gas fees
• TIP: we suggest adding ETH to your wallet on 2.14 to be safe… time isn’t real, but sometimes the wait is.
3. On mint day, there will be a Connect button at the top right of our website to connect to your wallet.
4. Click on the mint button and you will be prompted to sign for your transaction. There will be a fee associated with every transaction related to gas prices.
5. Once you have made your purchase, your Queen Of The Night “Pre-Reveal” NFTs will appear in your wallet and on Opensea.
6. After we sell out the collection, your Queen will be revealed!
- Your girlfriend who doesn’t know shit about NFTs.
- Your boyfriend who doesn’t know shit about NFTs.
- Your crazy Aunt Nancy who loves shrimp cocktail and gambling in Vegas.
- Anyone whose life has changed on a dance floor and who feels most alive after 2am.
.....Us. We can’t afford one, so if you could snag us one - that would be chill.